Sellers can delete a bid only under the following conditions:
- The bid price is unrealistically high compared to the previous bid.
- The bid price is above the recommended retail price of the item.
- The buyer has placed bids on multiple similar items.
- The buyer has not fulfilled any of your previous auctions.
- The buyer has received negative feedback previously from another seller for non-fulfillment.
- The seller has dealt with the buyer before and Buyer has not fulfilled the previous transaction.
- The seller has made an error on the listing and needs to correct it.
- The buyer has requested bid to be deleted as per the Consumer Protection Act.
To delete a bid on your item:
- Go to the Selling tab in your My bidorbuy.
- Click on Open items in the Activity section.
- In the page that appears, click on View bids.
- Click on Delete.
- Choose a reason from the drop down and click on Submit.
Note that bidorbuy reserves the right to take appropriate action against the seller if misuse of this facility is reported.