Pick list is a tool that enables sellers to quickly relist items. This is particularly useful for items you tend to list every week in Crazy Wednesday, Snap Friday or Weekend Specials, but it can be used to relist any items.
To make use of this functionality follow these steps:
- Go to any of your listings pages accessible from in My bidorbuy, e.g. Closed items.
- Select the items you want to relist by clicking on Add to pick list (under Actions).
- Once you have added all the items you want to relist, click on the View pick list link.
- Select the checkboxes for all the items you want to relist.
- Set the open and close times to apply to all the items you have selected to relist.
- Select the option to Override original enhancements if you do not want the original enhancement settings to be carried over to your newly relisted items.
- Click on the Relist selected items button.
- If there are any errors these will be highlighted on the confirmation page. You need to remove items with errors from the list or correct the errors before completing the bulk relisting process by clicking on the Save button.
- Be sure to double check the applicable enhanced listing fees before saving your listings.
You can also use the same pick list to generate a CSV (Excel) file that can be edited and then uploaded to bidorbuy for listing items in bulk.