SCode allows buyers to shop online on bidorbuy and pay at physical retail outlets using cash, debit card or credit card. Buyers can make payments at over 6,000 Money Market counters at Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House & Home, OK, Shoprite, U$ave, as well as at the South African Post Office. This payment option is ideal for shoppers who use cash and shoppers who are not comfortable paying online.
- To check whether a seller accepts SCode, filter by payment option when browsing and searching, or look for the Scode icon in the listing of the item you want to buy.
- During checkout, select SCode as your payment option.
- Choose whether you want to receive an SCode SMS to your phone or to print your SCode invoice / order confirmation.
- Take your SCode to the Money Market counter at Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House & Home, OK, Shoprite, U$ave or to the South African Post Office.
- Pay using cash, debit or credit card.
- You will be issued a receipt and your payment will automatically reflect on bidorbuy. Both you and the seller will an email from bidorbuy with payment confirmation.
- Wait for your order to arrive by your chosen shipping method.
To accept SCode, tick the box next to the SCode logo in your payment options. Terms apply. It is to your advantage as a seller to offer as many different payment methods as possible in order to reach more online shoppers. When you offer the SCode payment option, you are more likely to reach shoppers who are not banked and shoppers who are not comfortable paying online.
Read more about SCode.