bidorbuy Competition Rules
Posted by , Last modified by on 03 November 2011 02:02 PM
- By entering any bidorbuy competition, you confirm that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be a South African resident and 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- To claim their prize, winners must be registered on bidorbuy.co.za.
- Competitions are not open to employees of bidorbuy (Pty) Ltd. or members of their immediate families.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner’s name is decided at bidorbuy premises.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone, or e-mail, or as stated in the relevant competition entry details.
- If the winner cannot be reached within 3 days from the announcement, he or she forfeits the prize and bidorbuy may choose another winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as bidorbuy may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person. No part of a prize is exchangeable.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to disqualify entries from users whose bidorbuy account is not in a good standing.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. bidorbuy may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only.
- bidorbuy will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- If the prize is a bobBucks voucher, bidorbuy will either place the voucher in the winner's account or send the winner the voucher code. In latter case, it is upon the winner to redeem the bobBucks voucher.
- The voucher must be used in full before the expiry date, stated in the winner's bidorbuy account. After that date, any remaining unused amount of the voucher is forfeited.
- Purchases may amount to less than the value of the bobBucks voucher. In that case, any unused portion of the voucher remains in the bidorbuy account of the user (until the expiry date).
- Purchases (with or without shipment fee) may go over the bobBucks voucher amount. In that case, the user must pay the difference using another payment method, for example internet transfer, credit card, etc.