You can delete a bid only under the following conditions:
- The bid price is unrealistically high compared to the previous bid.
- The bid price is above the recommended retail price of the item.
- The Buyer has placed bids on multiple similar items.
- The Buyer has not fulfilled any of your previous auctions.
- The Buyer has received negative feedback previously from another Seller for non-fulfillment.
- The Seller has dealt with the Buyer before and Buyer has not fulfilled the previous transaction.
- The seller has made an error on the listing and needs to correct it.
- The Bidder has requested bid to be deleted as per the Consumer Protection Act.
To delete a bid on your item:
- Go to your 'my bidorbuy' and get into the 'Seller View'.
- Click on "Open Items" in the 'Activity' section.
- In the page that appears, click on 'View Bids'.
- Click on 'Delete'.
- Choose a reason from the drop down and click on 'Submit'.
Note that bidorbuy reserves the right to take appropriate action against the Seller if misuse of this facility is reported.