"Pick List" is a Seller tool to enable Sellers to quickly relist previously listed items using a web interface. The feedback we have had from Sellers is that this is particularly useful for listing Crazy Wednesday, Snap Friday and Weekend Special items where they tend to list the same items every week, but it can also be used to relist any items.
To make use of this functionality follow these steps:
- Go to any of your listings pages accessible from in My bidorbuy e.g. Closed Items.
- Select all the items you want to relist in bulk by clicking on “Add to Pick List” (under the “Actions” column on the far right).
- Once you have added all the items to your pick list that you want to relist, click on the View Pick List Items link on the top left of the page.
- Select the checkboxes for all the items you want to relist.
- Select the open and close times to apply to all the items you have selected to relist.
- If necessary, select the option to “Override Original Enhancements” if you do not want the original enhancement settings to be carried over to your newly relisted items.
- Click on the button “Relist Selected Items”.
- If there are any errors these will be highlighted on the confirmation page. You will either need to remove items with errors from the list or correct the errors before being able to complete the bulk relisting process by clicking on “Save Listings”.
- Be sure to double check the applicable enhanced listing fees before saving your listings.
You can also use the same pick list to generate a csv (Excel) file that can be edited and then uploaded to the bidorbuy system thereby listing items in bulk.