Completing Your Order
Posted by bidorbuy Admin, Last modified by bidorbuy Marketing on 16 November 2017 03:04 PM
In order to complete your order and make payment please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into “My bidorbuy” with your username and password. On the right hand side under “Purchases” click on “Items Bought or Won in the past 2 weeks or All Items Bought or Won” .
- Under the “Order & Payment” column, click on “Complete your purchase” for that order.
- Select the Quantity and Options, including any Prompts offered by the Seller, then click on the green "Continue with Checkout" button. The Seller's payment options will also be displayed to you.
- On the next page, you must select your Shipping options (automatically populates the shipping charges box with your selection) or enter an amount for shipping if the seller has no options set up, and then enter your delivery address details (or if they are pre-populated and need to be changed to another address, edit the existing address details by clicking on the"Change Delivery Address" link). Payment options will be displayed again. If you are happy with the details click on the green "Continue with Checkout" button.
- You will now be directed to a Confirmation page, where you can check all the information is correct for your order and your delivery details. Payment options will be displayed here for your attention. If you are happy with the confirmation click on the green "Confirm your Order" button to complete the payment process.
- On the Payment page you will be required to select a payment method, simply click on the green button next to the payment option you wish to use and complete the payment process as requested, if none are listed, please contact the seller via the details listed on this page.
- For bobPay EFT payments (payments via Internet Banking including Cash Deposits using bobPay):
- Click on the green "Get EFT Instructions" button to complete payment via bobPay EFT.
- Select the bank you intend to make the EFT payment from and then click on the green "Continue to get EFT Instructions" button.
- Follow the instructions on this page and take note of the account details and the unique 6 digit Recipient Reference that must be used for the payment to be allocated to the order correctly. This reference can also be used for direct deposits and cash deposits if the Buyer does not have internet banking, the system will reconcile the reference to the correct order.
- Important! - If the correct reference is not used, it may hamper the process and delay the payment reconciliation, thus delaying your order. If paying by cash deposit please include a R20 cash deposit fee on to your total payment amount.
- Finally, follow the link on this page to your Bank's Internet Banking website, login and complete the payment as you normally would when doing an EFT/Internet Banking.
- Once payment has been received, confirmed and allocated by bidorbuy, both buyer and seller will be notified via email confirmation.
- Cash deposits attract a R20 cash deposit fee payable by the Buyer.
- If an incorrect reference is used, bidorbuy or the Seller may ask you to send a proof of payment to email@example.com so the payment can be traced and allocated correctly.
- bidorbuy does not act as a trust or escrow service, nor do we offer any guarantees regarding payments and delivery.
View more help on bobPay EFT and the bobPay Terms and Conditions.