PostNet is the safe, convenient way to send items weighing up to 5kg to your buyers. PostNet will ensure delivery within 2 to 3 working days (please allow an extra day for outlying areas).
When you use the PostNet counter network, you and your buyers will be able to track the shipment online. Once the parcel has arrived at the PostNet store, PostNet will send the buyer an SMS to let them know that it’s available for collection.
To enable PostNet as a shipping option, click here to update the shipping methods on your package types page.
Understanding Volumetric Weight
The maximum weight per waybill is 5kg. This is calculated using the actual weight of the package, or its volumetric weight – whichever is the larger.
Volumetric weight = length x width x height in cm, divided by 5000.
How to use PostNet
1. Download the waybill.
2. Package the item and drop it off at your local PostNet store.
3. You can find the PostNet T&Cs here.
Terms and Conditions
About the Service
- The Postnet2Postnet service supports delivery of parcels up to 5KG only (volumetric).
- bidorbuy provides an integration with PostNet to allow sellers to easily book deliveries with the PostNet2PostNet service.
- bidorbuy is responsible for the integration between our platform and PostNet and is not party to the actual shipping process.
- Please note that any insurance remains the responsibility of the sender, and no implied insurance is included as part of this service.
- When using the service, you agree not to send bullion, coin, precious stones, jewellery, valuables, antiques, pictures, human remains, livestock or plants, glass, glassware, pottery, crockery, porcelain, china or other fragile goods.
- You agree not to send goods which may be or become become dangerous, inflammable or noxious, or which by their nature may injure, damage, taint or contaminate, or in any way whatsoever adversely affect any person, goods or property.
By using this service, the seller warrants that:
- You are either the owner of the goods, or are authorized by the owner to deal with the goods;
- All goods will be properly and appropriately wrapped or protected, packed, marked, labeled and addressed so as to ensure safe transportation;
- All goods will have been prepared for packing in a secure, controlled environment and will have been protected against unauthorized interference prior to delivery to the company;
- The goods, or any part thereof, do not constitute illegal articles, or hazardous articles, or articles prohibited or restricted for transportation, or articles prohibited or restricted for distribution, in terms of any national or international law or regulation, or the dictates or requirements of any airline or airport or applicable authority, including those of The International Air Transport Association (“IATA”);