Masterpass by MasterCard is a digital wallet that allows buyers to check out faster no matter how they shop, in-store or online. Masterpass transactions are secure, and there are no extra costs involved.
To accept Masterpass payment method, tick the box next to the Masterpass icon in your payment options. Terms apply. It is to your advantage to offer as many different payment methods as possible to reach more online shoppers.
Install the Masterpass app and use your smartphone as you would your credit card to pay for the purchases from sellers who accept this method of payment. Simply filter by payment option when browsing and searching, or look for the Masterpass icon in the listing of the item you want to buy.
All your payment and shipping information is safely stored on your smartphone, so that you do not have to type in your card number or fill a checkout form when shopping online.
Create a Masterpass account step-by-step
- Download the Masterpass app associated with your bank from the Masterpass website, Google Play Store, or Apple App Store
- Enter your name, home address and email address
- Enter the billing information for the card (or cards) you want to register
- Enter the physical address you’d like items delivered to
- Create a unique password
Pay with Masterpass step-by-step
- When you are ready to pay for your purchase on bidorbuy, proceed to the checkout
- Select the Masterpass payment option
- If you are shopping with your mobile, the item’s QR code will be called up automatically
- If you are shopping on your laptop or desktop, open the Masterpass app on your mobile and scan the QR code or capture the reference number beneath it
- Select your payment card (your primary card will be pre-selected)
- Enter your unique security numbers as prompted (PIN, OTP or CVC number, depending on your credit card).
- Select your delivery address (your default shipping address will be pre-selected)
- You and the seller will receive a confirmation of your payment