Rules of bidorbuy Promotions and Promotional Sales
Posted by , Last modified by on 17 August 2017 12:10 PM
- By participating in any bidorbuy promotion, including bidorbuy promotional sales, you confirm that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To participate you must be a South African resident and 18 years old or older.
- To claim your promotional product or to enjoy your promotional discount, you must be registered on bidorbuy.co.za.
- bidorbuy run promotions and promotional sales are not open to employees of bidorbuy (Pty) Ltd. or members of their immediate families.
- bidorbuy does not accept responsibility for any disruptions of promotions or promotional sales due to outside circumstances, including the internet down-time.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to amend the end date of promotions and promotional sales at any time.
- If you buy a promotional item or item listed on promotional sale, you need to make a payment and supply all the information necessary for the item to be delivered to you.
- If you do not make a payment within 7 days from the time the promotion or promotional sale product closes, you forfeit the purchases and do not have a right to any compensation.
- By participating in the bidorbuy promotions or promotional sales you agree to participate in further such promotional activity and material as bidorbuy may require.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. bidorbuy may also create rules which will apply to a specific promotion only.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to disqualify users whose bidorbuy account is not in good standing or is under investigation.
- bidorbuy will endeavour to send promotional items promptly upon the completed payment but cannot guarantee delivery time.
- In the unlikely event that the item purchased or otherwise obtained in a bidorbuy promotion or bidorbuy promotional sale gets lost or damaged in transit, bidorbuy will refund the buyer the money they paid, and not the value of the item.
- If the promotional item is a bobBucks voucher, bidorbuy will email the voucher to the buyer. It is the buyer's responsibility to redeem the bobBucks voucher. bidorbuy does not accept responsibility for wrongly redeemed vouchers. The voucher must be used in full for shopping on bidorbuy before the expiry date. After that date, any remaining unused amount of the voucher is forfeited.
- For specific promotions (e.g. the R18 bidorbuy birthday sale) only 1 purchase per buyer is allowed.