uAfrica.com builds eCommerce tools that help online merchants streamline their order fulfilment and shipping processes.
Sellers can get quotes and choose from multiple carriers, including Dawn Wing, The Courier Guy and CourierIT. This platform enables sellers to create waybills, request collections and track shipments while automatically notifying customers of the shipping status changes via email.
Get started in three steps:
- Sign up for a 30-day free trial with uAfrica.com
- Add bidorbuy as a sales channel
- Set up a sender address/collection point
Step 1: Sign up for a 30-day free trial with uAfrica
- Click here to sign up for a 30-day free trial with uAfrica.com.
- The first shipment that you send will be free up to the value of R200.
- After your free trial, you have four pricing plans to choose from, depending on how many products you sell and how many orders you fulfil per month.
Step 2: Add bidorbuy as a sales channel
Step 3: Set up a sender address/collection point
- Click on the "Shipping" tab and then on "Settings" in the tab below. Alternatively, click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner and open "Multichannel Settings".
- Find the "Sender Addresses" tab and click.
- "Create a new address" and complete the address.
- Under "Shipment Settings", you can customise your shipping label to include your business logo. Other settings can be changed within these "Multichannel Settings".
Please email email@example.com or phone 021 940 1060 if you need help when using uAfrica Shipping.
Using uAfrica Shipping