uAfrica Shipping is a web-based solution that helps sellers seamlessly process and ship orders to customers. Sellers can get quotes and choose from multiple carriers, including Dawn Wing and CourierIT. This single platform enables sellers to create waybills, request collections and track shipments while automatically notifying customers of the shipping status changes via email.
- Sign up for uAfrica Multichannel
- Add bidorbuy as a product channel
- Set a collection point
Getting Started Step by Step:
Step 1: Click here to sign up for uAfrica Multichannel.
- If you select the free option, you will receive the standard shipping rates. The higher uAfrica plan, the bigger the discounts.
- The first shipment you send will be free, up to the value of R200.
Step 2: Add bidorbuy as a product channel.
- Log in to uAfrica.com.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Sales channels” on the control panel.
- Select “Channel overview” from the options that appear.
- Click “Connect a product channel”.
- Click on the bidorbuy icon to sync your inventory and orders with bidorbuy.
- Select “Connect with existing bidorbuy seller account”.
- Log into bidorbuy when prompted.
- Now create a bidorbuy store name and enter it in the block provided. Click on “Complete Installation” when you are ready.
- You will be redirected back to the Channel Overview page. You should see a green tick next to “Connect a product channel”. This means that your orders will automatically feed through to uAfrica.com.
Step 3: Set a collection point.
- Click on Settings in the control panel.
- Enter your shipping collection address.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your collection details and waybill settings. If you would like your business logo to appear on the waybill, you can upload it here.
Whom to contact for help when setting up uAfrica Shipping?
Please email email@example.com or phone 021 940 1060 if you need help when using uAfrica Shipping.
Using uAfrica Shipping