Mobicred is a simple and convenient online credit payment facility that allows buyers to shop on bidorbuy and repay the amount over 12 months.
Sellers have the ability to add mobicred as a payment option. Terms apply. Payments made by buyers using mobicred will work the same as any other payment option on bidorbuy. A seller must send the product once full payment has been made by a buyer.
Sellers have the ability to turn the mobicred payment option on and off. They can do this by visiting Payment Options under the Selling tab in My bidorbuy.
Buyers can choose to pay with mobicred for products that have mobicred as a payment option in the Shipping and Payment tab.
How it works in brief
- Registration must be done prior to purchasing with mobicred; this can take up to 2 days.
- Shop from sellers who offer mobicred as a payment option.
- Make a purchase and proceed through checkout, choosing mobicred as a payment option. You will need to login to mobicred and enter a One Time Pin (OTP) every time you make a purchase.
- Dependant on your credit application with mobicred, you can have up to R20,000 to spend on bidorbuy.
- You can partially pay for products using mobicred and pay the balance using any of the other bidorbuy payment option.
How it works step by step
- Check that the item you wish to buy has mobicred as a payment option. This will be indicated below the price in the listing and you will also see this in the Shipping and Payment Tab.
- If you have not already applied for mobicred, you can click on the mobicred logo below the price. Once the window appears, click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to the mobicred website to complete an application in three easy steps. Dependant on your credit application with mobicred, you could have up to R20,000 to spend on bidorbuy.
- Return to bidorbuy once your application has been approved. Proceed through checkout as you would for any other item. At checkout select “Pay using mobicred” option.
- You will be prompted to enter your login details for mobicred. Once you click on “Pay with mobicred”, the transaction process will start.
- A OTP (one time pin) will be sent to your mobile device to confirm the transaction. Enter this verification code in the window provided.
- mobicred will let you know whether or not your mobicred payment has been successful.
- You will receive an SMS notification and an email confirming the transaction details from mobicred. Furthermore mobicred will provide you with a balance of credit you have available via SMS.
You can partially pay for products using mobicred and pay the balance using any of the other bidorbuy payment options. For further details on your mobicred account you can login to your mobicred account.
Should you have any queries, please contact mobicred via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 08600MCRED(62733).