Pargo is a logistics company that lets you receive parcels at designated pick-up points. These so-called Pargo Parcel Points are located in well-known retail outlets throughout the country. You can collect your parcels from your nearest Pargo Parcel Point at a time that suits you best. Buyers can choose Pargo for products that have Pargo as a shipping option in the Shipping & Payment Tab.
How It Works in Brief
- Shop for products from sellers who offer Pargo as a shipping option.
- Make a purchase and proceed through checkout, choosing Pargo as shipping method.
- Choose a Pargo Pickup Point.
- Deliveries are made to your chosen Pargo Pickup Point, where you can collect the parcel when it suits you best.
How It Works Step by Step
- Check that the item you wish to buy has Pargo as a shipping method. You can do this by looking at the Shipping & Payment tab on the listing.
- Proceed through checkout as you would for any other item. When you get to the second step of checkout (Shipping Info), select Pargo as your shipping method. Click the New tab to create a new Pargo shipping location. If you have used Pargo before, your preferred location will be saved on the system.
- Select the Pargo Pickup Point option under Address Type.
- Click Select Pargo Pickup Point. This opens up the Pargo widget in a new window that shows all the available parcel points.
- Navigate to the area in which you want to pick up your parcel. Select a Pargo Pickup Point by clicking on one of the location icons.Once a parcel point has been selected, the address and opening hours of the parcel point will be displayed. When you are ready, click Choose This Point to select your preferred Pargo Pickup Point. You will be taken back to the checkout page on bidorbuy.
- Complete all the necessary information to have the item shipped to your chosen Pargo Parcel Point. Ensure that the Pargo Point Name matches the Address Name. Click on Save Address to proceed with checkout.
- You will receive an SMS and e-mail notification when your parcel arrives at the Pargo Parcel Point. You can collect your parcel at a time that suits you best.
Whom to contact for help when using Pargo as a shipping method on bidorbuy?
Buyers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help when selecting the Pargo shipping method.
How will I know when to collect my parcel?
- When the item reaches your chosen Pargo Parcel Point, you will receive an e-mail and SMS
- You will receive two reminder e-mails SMSs every 48 hours until you collect your item
How do I track my parcel sent through Pargo?
The waybill number will be given to you after your purchase. This number will be used as the tracking number. You can enter the tracking number on the Pargo website https://pargo.co.za/track-trace/ to check where your parcel is.
What about returns?
- Visit the returns page on Pargo’s website: https://pargo.co.za/return/.
- Select bidorbuy from the drop down menu.
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Drop the parcel off at the nearest Pargo parcel point.
Buyers, please note:
- You can’t change your Pargo Parcel Point after your order has been placed.
- Pargo fees are automatically calculated at R55
- R5 is added to the shipping fee for packaging costs
- Size limit: 30cm (L) x 30cm (W) x 30cm (H)
- Weight limit: 5kg (actual) or 15kg (volumetric)
- You can send more than one parcel. Each parcel is charged separately
- High value items are not accepted (coins, jewellery etc)
- Pargo will hold a parcel for 14 days maximum. If not collected, parcel is sent back to sender.
- Pargo is not responsible for any loss or damage to the parcels.The maximum amount refundable is R50 for lost parcels