An Online Store You Can Truly Call Your Own
Posted by bidorbuy Admin, Last modified by bidorbuy Marketing on 17 May 2021 12:03 PM
8 easy steps to becoming a store
||Learn about selling on bidorbuy and get familiar with how online auctions can help your business.
||Sell some items on bidorbuy. 50 positive ratings from buyers are a minimum requirement.
||Talk to one of our representatives. We will work with you to understand your requirements.
||Sign a contract with us.
||Provide us with your company information, logo and relevant information for your store.
||We help build your bidorbuy Store.
Set up your store
Would you like to get started with your bidorbuy store? Please send us an email to email@example.com
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions
- Stores must adhere to the standard bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change. You are expected to keep up-to-date with any changes.
- Stores must maintain a minimum of 10 concurrent listings.
- Stores must have a commitment to sell through bidorbuy. It is not permitted to provide buyers incentives to buy outside of the bidorbuy process.
- Stores must not make efforts to solicit direct sales through their own website, email or other channels outside the bidorbuy process.
- You must be familiar with selling on bidorbuy, having a minimum of 50 positive ratings from buyers. bidorbuy, in its sole discretion, may decide to waive this.
- Your feedback rating must be 98% positive or higher at all times. Should your ratings drop below the set limit bidorbuy reserves the right to remove your store profile.
- You need to provide a minimum 30-day warranty on sales and have a commitment to customer service and mediation of any disputes.
- You must offer bobPay as a payment option. Depending on the store type, you might be required to offer bobPay credit card together with bobPay EFT.
- Store fees are to be paid in advance on your bidorbuy account.
- You must maintain a consistent product range. Changes to the type of products you are listing must be declared to us in advance.
- In order to keep your status as a bidorbuy store, it must generate an average of R1,000.00 in success fees each month. Please see the bidorbuy success fees rate card. This represents monthly merchandise sales of R20,000 - R30,000 per month.
- Stores are not permitted to operate person-to-person selling functionality on their own websites.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to remove stores that breach the terms and conditions with 5 business days notice in writing.
- Non payment of any fees will result in your store being downgraded to normal selling status and that bidorbuy, in its sole discretion, may decide to re-enable your account for Store status once payment has been received.
- A nominated individual must be responsible for all activities of your store.