Basic vs. Advanced Seller
Posted by , Last modified by David Berry on 17 April 2019 02:55 PM
There are several differences between basic sellers and advanced sellers on bidorbuy:
- Basic sellers may request at any time to become advanced sellers.
- Advanced sellers are required to submit bank account or credit card details, as well as identity document details.
- When you apply to become an advanced seller, bidorbuy will debit R10.00 off your bank account or your credit card. If the debit is successful, this amount is credited to your bidorbuy account. This is done to validate the account.
- Advanced sellers can list an unlimited number of items and choose from all the listing enhancement options on offer.
- Advanced sellers can create and offer prompts to buyers.
- Advanced sellers are billed in arrears. Fees are invoiced at the end of the month and debited on or around the 7th of the following month for all fees incurred during the previous month.
- Advanced Sellers can automatically relist items.